Sunday, August 28, 2011

Terracotta warriors

Went to the Asian Civilization Museum on Friday for the Terracotta warriors exhibition.
haha...but quite disappointed these are all just replicas. =(
look at the tails!!! haha!!
Look at this! There's even numbers written with markers at one of the artifact! loL!
Hehe! The one on the extreme right is the model of an Eunuch!! Haha!!
It wasn't that great an exhibition, but since it's free entry on the national day month, I give it to them. Too many students running around to fill up their quiz paper, so annoying. After this, we went to the SPM where it's all about stamps! LoL! That place is even worse, to think i suggested the idea. Nonetheless, I had a great day with my companion! =)
and on monday, I'm flying to Taiwan for the very first time.
Not that excited yet, but...you will be missed! =) Wait for my gift, all of you! *that's if i have money left!* =P

No comments: