Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Start of work

Well, I'm getting more familiar with my office and colleagues already! Fortunately, unlike those army days, the people and peers are all friendly and humane! =) They make us feel very comfortable and include us in their events and activities.. Many foodie treat as well! Love my job as of now!

Not sure how long this passion will last, hopefully it span till i finish my ACCA!


Took some good pictures already..

As you can see, the boy-girl proportion is imbalance. Not bad ar, just my intake itself got a few good-looking ones... I'm finally not turning gay!

haha!! Yea, a few potential hunks too! =)

Won't be that free to update my blog that often now...but I'll keep photos coming!

and...

...


isn't she irresistably adorable!!?! =P

See ya!

No comments: