Saturday, November 19, 2011

1st engagement, officially!

Off I go, for the 1st engagement in my career! Wonderful experience, only to be greeted by the fact that its... ...

in Tuas.


LOL!! How wonderful. Had been whining to whoever I can about the location, but i'm actually quite happy that it have me started on a job! =)

Ok, I don't know if I'm allowed to share more info about my job here so I'll just stop at this.

Anyways...

My favourite class rep who never fail to show his strong sense of responsibility,
a caring friend who doesn't show through his words but actions since 5 years ago,
the ever demanding yet capable boss for our long-winded IAP final year project,
who coincidentally is the platoon best and qualified to be an officer in the army... ..

collided into a pole in the middle of CBD with a loud thud and... "ARGH!! #$%^&*() ".

er..

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: