Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Peak period




Looking at this picture, the peak is indeed appealing and tempts you to reach for it. Well, everybody knows the route up the mountain will not be an easy one, but you don't know it yourself until you overcome it.

While in the calm before the storm, I'm oiling up my gears and all set for my first run.

USS were pretty good in terms of its decorations, facilities and entertainment. However, I'm reminded that I'm not rich when I visit there. Sad. loL! Not a place with good memory, but I would want to go there again. Anyone?

Nevertheless, Jingle bells songs are sounding over the radio, Chrismtas trees have been erected almost at every shopping centers and workplaces, many santa claus and elf creepily stalks you while you're shopping, but do you feel the Christmas? I hope you do, cause it may well be our last christmas - according to the mayans.

loL! Kiddin'! Merry Christmas everyone, I'm more excited for Mahjong, I mean lunar new year! Ang baos again! ^^

No comments: