Wednesday, February 16, 2005

bad..bad...bad....

Die Die Diez!! what' hapPening to mE!?! oh mY god!! i swear thiS is reALly noT me!! how comEz? i faiLed my engliSH with a F9 for the firSt time ever!!! i can't belIEve it...i got it in my Sec 4!! o'levels year!! can you imagine me failing my eng in o'levels!?! omg!!! one morE thing...my gEog as welL!! haiyo! Melvin~ Melvin~... but, nvm...don't be pesSImist bout' it!! like i promise kayz? i'll work hard!! really hard noW!! i don't want to see anymore red marks, for let say...March 4th week onwards!! No MORE!! MuAHaHahaz!! just wait and seE! gonnA prove my muM and teachErs wrong!!!

waHz...so mad bout' myself~ but nvmz~ cheEr up yea? : ) ...there's nth i can do about it anyway... nvm, let's change sub~ kekex, toTal defence day yesterday~ erm, not muCh 'excitement'...it's getting boring!! *serious* nth much loR, just fall in in the morning, uniform inspection and taA dA! kekex...forced kwee yong up the stage~ coz i pai seh...so take the contingent instead~ hehehez...evIl hoR? =P then....haix, didn't go down for recess after that, shi ming was having problem again...then, as brother de must pei ta rite? in the end...haix...cannot see *~!! grh!!

yeAPz, i've given those 2 mini-cars to Shi ming le...as present lor(his b.day mah)One from me and the other's, Zhi Yong...though it's quite...'useless'..but, hope he liked it la~ hahaz...

oh yah..oso found out tt...tmr i'm gonna chiOng 3 tests at once!! Poa, social studies then Bio...hAiyO!! stresS!! but, noPe...cleared poa and bio..only left with ss! kekeX....lucky i got time!

hMmmMmmmm...tt shld be all bA? haix...stilL very disappointed in myself though!! i'm gonna just do sth!! and ...tt's all folkz!! byEz~

No comments: