Tuesday, February 01, 2005

-FoUnDZ-

Yay!! I foUnd my file!! hahaz...nono, more like...My fiLe is back!! Can eAse my mind already!! got back mY timetable liaoZ~ pHewZ*!

keKEx...luckY no hmwk stucked in tt filE, S.S wasn't today..but tmr is!! gonna shoW Mdm gilL the worksheet...haiYo, so tRoublesomE, but bo bian..she kept mentIoning 'O' levels'...don't do...alsO will feEl guilty de lEiz..like kenna threaThen but cannot retaliAte like tt...hahaz!! no choIce, no choIce...

hmMm...yAY!! feW more minutes To my fulL 16 years liAoz...hehez...i've seEn the world for 16 years? time passes really fast yea? coolz!! Nc 16 shoWs aren't obstacles to me now yea? who's watching with me?? hehez...=P

16, though quite along period of time..howeVer..facing my 'O's this yeaR...kinda fast...sucH major exam's just around the coRner!! i got this hunch that i'm gonnA just get 20 and above for my L1 R2 B2 leIz...then, i got no where to go!! so worrIed....my target is the Best busineSs school...but how when i'M gonna get tt kInd of result?? haiyo...better buCk up man Mel~ (don't worry...i'm already psycho'ing myself!!)

hahaZ...nvm...just one year older~ nothing tt great yea...expecting bruises tmr anyway...
P.S: *plz! for those 'treating' me birthday bash tmr...leave my face ALONE!!* i don't want my mother to know i'm having blue-black on my face yea? other parts...nvm la...hehex, eh tahan! hmpH! kekex...=D

yeAPz...tt's abt alL!! catcH ya guys soOnz!!

*anyway, izzit true that you guys are really going Mr kek's house on new year?!? :S

No comments: