Monday, January 31, 2005

fiLe!?! where are You!?!

oH my god!?! can you believe it!?! i Lost My FILE!! arGh!! i want to Cry le la!! aLl my sch worksheets inside lei!! my file!! soBx sObx~

oH no!! talking bout' woRksheets...some assignments, tt ought to be pAssed up tmR...is insiDe!!! oh my goD!! damN~ i'm gonnA get a piecE of mdm giLl's mind!! haiYoz...HOw unluCky~ die die die....i can see my deatHz~! especially Ms ng!!

haiz..let's trace back...pOssIbility of placeS where i could hAVe misplace it...mY home? i've ransacked my whole house this afternoon...but nO! sch? neh...under my desk is all bOoKz!! rc roOm? there isn't a single souL! haiz...so, i to my assumptiOn, it would be..Bedok North cum Fengshan cc!! haiz...after tt trip, i seems to have 'un-notice' my file...oMg!! pOor file~

nVm..it's over...face the Music!! =P timE to cheer up and 'mian dui shi si!'...complaiNiNg won't help to turn my files back yea? keKEx...2 more days to my day!! muahAHahz...nC 16 shows are nothing to me now!! muAhahaz~

hMmmz...tt shoUld be all? i'm stiLl wondering whether i can survive wednesday? i'm imaginine birthday bash? omg...hope tt don't haPpen to me!! hahaz...just pray..pray pray!!

No comments: