Thursday, March 10, 2005

bad...bad...bad...~

hMMm, yeapz, like my title says...BaDz~

okayz, firstly, lemme apologise for not bloGging till now...coz, my com's down with some stupiD, unconsiderate virus, still waiting for anyone who can to remove it!! it's so irritating!! grh... yeapz, i was prevented from being connected to the net then until now... so, take my every chance to blog now! =)

ok...let me share my regrets! or should i say..disappointment? haix...1ST TIME!! i ever get such thing in my life, even my dad, my sis, my everybody! got shocked...not excluding me...ok la, although i know something's wrong already..but i gotta admit..a downright poor f9 for my ENG!! stuPId ShiT!! add on to tt...a 32% humans and careless-full maths e8!! i hate myself for tt period of time...!!!

but, relax everyone...i've spent the days thinking through...the marks were already recorded, nth i can do to change it or whatsoever, so...i'm gonna just learn from any stuPId mistakes i ever made and stop it once and for all!! b4 my 'O'S!! okok..breathe in..breathe out....

'some' ppl out there...i know, you were good, so?does it mean you'll have to condemn ppl by every chance you have? do You!?! you didn't do very well this time as well, ok...i've lost, i admit defeat...but remember...don't forget what you did today!

nVm..fnf! =) these days...though i did not blog and remind ppl, i've got wonderful afternoons and evening *except those on wed, sat and sun!*...just felt so 'myself'! =) la la la...so contented...hmMm...but dn worRy, this have nth to do with anything else! ;) and...haix....coming up wouLd be 4 days of...'mental torture'...terrIble, let's see how am i gonna 'handle' the problem~ haix...bad bad bad...but..hahAZ!! did you noe? the day right after the 4 days would be something else!! muaHahaHaz!! a sort of 'confirmation day'!! yayz!!kekex...*dn tell you* =P

yeApz..there's a match coming up this sat(basketball)! anyone interested?i think, not..hahaz...i'll be at upper serangoon cc or sth...to play with some guys...kekex, wait for my results then? hehex...cya guys!!

No comments: