Saturday, March 12, 2005

misery....

hmmm...now i know what makes love 'blinding'...if you're unable to meet with the one you love, you'll then start to realise what's going on around you and making you cherish more of what you have now and not taking it for granted... =) -lesson learnt today-

yeAPz, yesterday was the '1st day', the beginning of my misery...i thought i could handle it well and nothing could make me 'unprepared', still...8pm! 8pm was the longest i can hold until...how miserable~

Called Ms lim yesterday night for the conversation between my mum and her, yeapz...she told me mum everything...and, true...i agreed on it, mum nodded as well!

Burnt the midnight oil yesterday...i just can't get myself to sleep! stupid brain!! flipping and rolling on the bed throughout the night, till i finally gave up and sat by the study table...Maths file's just a hand away, so open it up and hmwk! *is it true that maths is much easier late at night and when you're lonely? maybe*...

wrappEd up the whole maths assignment at 1am...cold and lonely...everyone's asleep and i'm just...cannot-sleep! grh...nvm..forced myself to...how? blindfold, off the lights and 'psycho!' -no choice-

yay!! got a match later on! :) located at some 'ulu ulu' cc...2 hours trip there...gooD! -far away from home!- yeapz...gonnA enjoy my last match for the year...siGh~ -too bad, but don't worry, still i'll have some recreation weekly~ of course not as much as compared to now! =) -

okAyz...gonna meet zach and xiao ye up later at 4.30! wish me luck! ;)

*P.s: I'm going to win this match all for you! so what's your 'requirement'?...hMmm, i'll set for you, winning them less then 20 considered lose? how about that? deal then! waiting for you to be back on monday! =) -MisS yA lOtz~!-
-MmX-

No comments: