Sunday, July 24, 2005

Nat. Library~

well~ i just found out that the NLB had opened since 2 days ago.. hahaz...i didN't knew about it, Worsestill, it is loacated at a place where i go everyweek and i didn't notice it!! Stupid yea? I still thought "who so stupid go and build such a huge Structure, and right in a place where it seems to be quite 'difficult to locate"...now i know, the government and a place where it's supposed to be used by many!

Hahaz...very sad leh, to think i was 'extorted' by 2 girls yesterday who looks like nothing but Ah lians~!! Where got pPl ask for donations dressed up until like go gala like tt!! haiyo~ Still act pity, speak soft soft...*eWlz* 2 of them somemore! No license, no logo, no nothing! Just a stupid pink clipboard and some sort of a namelist?? I saw only 3-4 names?? then..all donated $10? omg!! Then, when the other gal found out tt i "hao qi fu", she also approached me...now, 2 on 1~ wth!

I even tooK off my earphone to listen lehz...so...they talk talk talk, until finally they asked..."Ke yi juan $5 ma?" actually i already suspect since i 1st saw them already...but, k la k la, since my mood not bad, i woudn't care less what they are up to... When they were explaining i took out my wallet and look for some cash... During explanation, I heard mumbling...but when i say "$2...na!", they immediately change volume liaoz.."wah lao~ $2 bu gou la? ren jia zhi sao juan $5 lehz!" grh...my mind was like: I'm not working, got donate $2 not bad already lor...nvm la..."hao ren zhuo dao di", so i took out my wallet again...but this got me soOo disgusted! The second girl came beside me now...i opened my wallet, then she go peek!! *Disgusting! idiotic!! Freak!! grh..i was so mad! Inside got so many private things and can't she just...*EXCUSE ME!!* Grh!! what's more, she looked and went..."theRe!! got $10!" Next, you know what? She reached for the $10 notes and pulled it out, lucky i turn my wallet away, and gave them a $5 note instead!! *that $10 was for something else much important than this, you @#$%^!! - hehez..that was what went through my mind that moment!*

After that, i gave them the money, they just turned and walked away...i was still standing there in the middle of the walk-way and like.." huh? aren't you gonna give me sth in return? a flag? a receipt? or at least a "thank-you" for goodness sakE!! ok, i turned myself to fate..."i'm really 'lucky' yea?" so...as i continued walking and returning the earphones to my ear i was repeating, meditating and chanting to myself..."forgive and forget, forgive and forget, forgive and forget... ... ..." Well, Melvin, you must be toO nice a guy! or should i say...foLly enough to believe someone you don't even know at all! hahaz...Fate, fate~

nvm la, shouldn't judge books by its cover right? who knows they are really helping those orphans out (according to what they said) hahaz..if that's true then my $5 should be worth it...
k la...back to schoOl already, so sleepy for a monday! hahaz...niteX everybody!!

No comments: