Wednesday, July 27, 2005

NOT ME!!!

Grh..tell you something, i really hate who i am in schoOl today!! I really hate myself whenever i felt myself that way! It's something i cannot explain also...It's a feeling where i can't be bothered with anything! I'll feel that something is awfully wrong, but just can't find out what's that! It really irritates me, I'll lost my smile and..."me!" I'll start to avoid my group of brothers, just wish they don't come near me...because, i'm really afraid i will do something nasty to them! I never want to do that to hurt them k! I really hate my "this" self!!!

What happened? let's take today for example...i shouted at Shi Ming and even some 'nasty-words' followed too....That's really not me!!! It's my the other self whenever i got this 'strange' mood! It's not as if i have Pms? I'm a guy! My sincere apologies, brothers...especially Shi Ming...when i shouted, i couldn't control myself then...Just thinking bout' it makes me fuMe!! Stupid MelviN!!

Nvm la...forget it...just hate my this self jiu dui le...So, take note...whenever you see my face got change or seem uninterested in anything...make sure you check how i reply 1st...if you find it's "not-me" right, just avoid...i don't want to get any of you bad...Shi Ming already kenna liao...i don't want any1 next...ok??? and...don't worry...i don't that way everytime la...hahaz...i also don't know why i felt like that today...this seldom happen to me too...don't worry k..what's more, after some long time of "self-argument" with this "other self" of mine, i'll feel better, and return to mE!! =)

k la...just hope you guys understand k? Thanks lotz...(stiLl wondering why i felt this way today too, what's the things that's "missing") hehez...nvm la...i'm back~ =P!!

-MmX-

No comments: