Sunday, July 31, 2005

whY!?!

haiz...why did I do that?? WHY!?! I waNt to turn back time, to as early as poSsiBLe!! I didn't want it this way, why did i have to choose it this way...stuPid Melvin!!! why..WHY!!!

I just hate myself...why can't i just do and follow what i'm thinking sometimes? Only to regret so much more after it is over?? DarN!! Blame who? No one else!! Can't I just understand? If my surrounding is dark, it's me who didn't on the lights! If my fish died, it's me who didn't took care of it! If I didn't got what i want, it's ME who didn't work for it..get it Mel!!! ...It's not the short circuit, it's not the bad water condition, it's not the others that's in fault..it's yoU You YOU(me!)!!! so, if you (me) got any scolding...you deserve it!!

sigh, pretty pointless now~ stupid Melvin!! No one can save you anymore... ...

Sorry everybody...just realised something about myself...learnt a pretty important lesson today~ that's good isn't it? Yeapz...it is! =)
-MmX-

No comments: