Sunday, August 07, 2005

City Harvest can watch NC 16 already!! CongratZ~

hehez...went to City harvest's service today, as well as their 16 anniversary celebration. It was held in the Indoor stadium...just by looking at their long queue..that would have killed your mood to enter the stadium lor...Clarence made it worse by.."there's over 20,000 people from city harvest, not counting their friends.." i was like...'fainting'? ..regretted going...wanna go home, wanna go home! The blazing sun was not helping at all lor!

Fortunately, we need not queue that long, it commenced shortly after we queued. The queue advanced quite quickly too. Btw..we = Clarence, Eileen(5n1), clarence's cell group members and me! Finding a seat also got problem..and thanks to the "efficient" ushers that led us to south section...to watch nothing but backstage. There wasn't even any screen to show us the front lor!! stupid!

Throughout the whole event, it was just standing, sitting, standing...so sick and tired of it! What's worse..i ain't Christian! I don't understand what they praying, talking, singing about! Nvm...just forget it~!

hehez...after that, sort of lied to Clarence...very guilty lor! hahaz..see...i so good, confessed myself lehz. Come to think about it...i just realised quite recently..he's my friend for 10 whole years lehz!! See...such a long-lasting didi~! You all don't know rite? And out of these 10 years...we were in the same class for 6 years! cool eh?

ok..what's after the celebration? I seperated from clarence's cell grp members...then left for somewhere else...Quite a rush manz~ So hot...ewLz*..but, it's worth it la...then..return to NLB. hahz..not for long..then off we go!! heez~

where? to Willy Wonka's factory!! hehe...started quite late la...but, i must say..VERY CUTE!!!!!!!! hahAHaHaz~!! Then, what's next? Public transport rAwkz~ hehez...I didn't knew from Bishan to Pasir Ris for bus 53 very fast lehz! How come arhz?? It used to be draggy mahz..is there a change of route?? I don't know...the surrounding very dark, so didn't get to see it clearly~ When reaching home that time..omg!! I just can't describe how wonderful it was...hehez...Reached my own home...first thing i grabbed was my diary and wrote it all down!! kekex...so unbelievable manz! Thanks * so much for letting me realise something...hehez...i'm over the moon!! la la la~!! Can't wait to tell everyboDy bout' that...but....NO~! hehez...just me me and me! heez...k la...tired le...SleEpz!! nite~

-MmX-

No comments: