Saturday, August 06, 2005

HmMmM~

hmMm..suddenly felt my blog so cold hoR...izzit because 7th month le...so abit creEpy?? hahaz..

yAy!! yesterday was beginning of 7th month!!woOohoo~!...???why am i so happy arh??? -_-''can see things is it?? hehez...or get the air polLuted by all those incense paper's smoke?? aiyah..stiLl must show respect mahz...so...the smoke is..er...healThY~! hahaz...-_-''' ''' '''

okok...i'm so...dNnoe what to dO!! we're getting our MT results on either Thurs or Friday..how hoW?!? What if it's on thursday...my English oral leh~ will it demoralise me?? omg omg...what if i score very well, and on the other hand..what if i got utterly Bad!! aRGH!?! I so hoped that day doN't coMe! NEvER!! hahaz...die liao, i'm so freaked out now...*relax, relax* hu..xi...hu xi......hu...hU...hu*choke choke*

okok...today so sway..i twisted my knee(old injury) today..it seemed to made it worse! so stupid...can't my leg just recover? Grh!!wait for few days then...hmMmm...

yAYz!! Got speaker for my computer already...i can hear!! =P Songs that i'd waited so long to listen..hehez...but, so sad..now it's Clarence's and Zhi yong's com's turn...*'s one too!! hahaz...so strange hor? Computer down'ing seasoN!!

hehez.... let's pray for these torturous 3 months to pass faster...pray pray prayz...Faster and successfully!! =)!

-MmX-

No comments: