Thursday, August 11, 2005

English Oral

OmG!! Today's the English Oral...shit shit shit~ what happened? you want to know..i shall tell you!!

daRnz! i got stumped during the conversation when the examiner just shut me up 2 times with questions!! Argh! Is that the way the oral go???

okayz..b4 it's my turn, i remembered what the presenter told us about seeing the examiners as good ppl, they wants to help you..i diD!! I imagined them being so kind to us and giving us the marks we would like. However...my imagination paralysed as i spoke to them! They...S**kS!! But, lucky mine was still ok, just stumped me with questions...the other table was worse! The examiner so slack..*phEwz...

Then, back to me..everything was fine, just that my reading was slighty fast and 'nervous' in the first part...but it recovered and everything went well UNTIL! the conversation! Arghz!!out of all the questions in the world..why this 2!?!?! I've thought of all kinds of 'impossible' questions...but,why abt careers!?!? OmG!!

ok, i've thought of careers questions b4...about my ambition, what's so good about job..but their questions was like..."what courses would you like to take up in college or furthur institutes" and..."do you agree that there's different kind of people that suits different kind of job"

First question..i'm quite confident..I talked abt my target that i've longed for...the Business course, accountancy. I mentioned about money makes my eyes wide, i don't like research all those ( have to lie your way out wadz..) then, i kept bull-shitting about money often come from business making...until she asked..."Is money the only~ motivation that makes you want to get into the course" ok, i was shocked by her question...i maintained my confident look and replied 3! seconds later..."well...yes~! but there's other! when we talk abt business, we mean partnership...i love working with ppl..."etc etc...

phew...that was close! i nearly died! then comes the next question. Darn...i was so confused by that question!! Different kinds of ppl, different kinds of job...of course there is...so, i gave example abt "some ppl were borned with good body-build, so...they will be suited to do rough work, not those office and white-collar jobs.." then she went again.."so you mean the body build is the only factor for choosing a job?" shit...they asked me twice the same kind of qns!! i turned arnd and replied, in quite an annoying manner though. "Well, not all...some have talents for this this this...whereas some depends on interest" haiz...that's shit~ I'm not repeating that anymore! Thank god it's over now!! muahahahaz~

ok la...back home already, just knew this morn' that we're only getting back our MT results tmr...am i prepared? to see the C 5/6 i'm going to get? haix...not much confidence thought...let's see tmr...that's all! Good luck everyoNez!! =)

No comments: