Saturday, August 13, 2005

Thanks!

I'm so thankful, so thankful for my friends around! They did not leave me alone! I'm so glad...they didn't ignore me or left me out...i just can't describe it! Thanks so much!

I'm sure if i'm still in my primary so-called "Em1 class", I'm sure i would long have been left out...and they sure will ignore me de lor! If not..the other way round...they'll be happily discussing their points. Whereas those who didn't meet the standard, will again be despised..hate those time! Also...when you console those who get bad marks, you'll be shouted you know!?!

"what do you know~!! Don't know don't talk!" will be the reply..sad eh? but...dn worry la, not all like that! =D soMe were really great!!

just like this year...especially xy, meng, clarence, zac, alvin, brain and Darren etc....they didn't over-react or anything lor! Even congratulated me...if i have that situation in p.sch arh...i'll be a happy manz! I'm so glad and contented..

however, i'm still feeling bad...i don't know how to console or talk to those who didn't meet their expectation. I'm really afraid that any word that i say may be bad and..wRoNG!! So, very scared to console them...in addition, xiao ye advise the best is to leave them alone to think...hahaz, hope it helped? yeapz...

k la...i think i better shut up le..just went cycling with brian, meng and clarence. So cooling yea? but..so lonely..haiYo~ k la...go rest le, cya guys tmr at 8am!!

No comments: