Monday, August 22, 2005

StupId chemistry!

ArGH!!!!!! I hate it..i think i really cannot do anything great with Chemistry manz! What happened? Putting other subjects aside to bury under chemistry textbk, only to get 28/80!! What the helL!!!!!

nvm...heez, quite contented actually, coz i knew my mistakes already, kinda too late for the test, but nvm..prelims and o's coming up! not asking much for Chem anyway...who cares if i do better in it or not!

wahahahaZ~!! I feel like i'm the most Fortunate guy in the class manz!! kekex, taught and guided personally by a student teacher!! If xiao ye sees this, You'Re the oNE!! He very Clever lehz!! Even questions and things he don't know..he can solve it by himself! Power right? I feel so academically safe under his guidance~ hahaz...seems to be relying on him too much yea? hahaz...=D Btw..had betted with him over sth stupid...we've made an agreement!
: If he failed his English Oral, i'm gonna take care of him for the rest of life...(in terms of food, shelter and neccesities)
: Whereas if he passed, he's gonna do the same things, but to me and he even volunteered paying for my car expenses too! wahahaz!! I make sure he pass manz!! Xiao ye, zhun bei bah!!! HoHoHO~

kekex..yalar, just felt kind of bad to disappoint him...i didn't do well for my chemistry! Lucky it's not about Electrolysis...if not, he's killing me for sure! Oh yah! i'm more 'confident' in Electrolysis now...ask me questions please!! (to make me more sure!)

yeapz..tt shld be all..haha, saw zachy on the way home under my block...so sweet, waited so long le, and even walked home all alone lehz...

okok, got lotsa hmwk liaoz, burning midnight oil again~ StupiD~!! byez everyone!

*PS: Reminder for bro~ Hey!!Update your blog lehz~!! nth to read!

No comments: