Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Teachers, H.O.D...so What!?!

I'm really getting more and more pissed off each day by their faces with "arrogance" carved on their forehead, clear enough for everyone to know! Really hate it, so what if you have higher rank or posts than us? Wow...you people caused all this F'd up problem only for us to overcome? "Sorry, we'll learn from it and not do it again the next year"...yar yar, as if we even cared? I don't think you're gonna spare any thoughts for the next batch as well lor! What kind of school is this!?!

Didn't even respect us in the first place, only pick on what we said...You know i really hate it when people who lacks respect for us but demand respect from us? You all actually don't deserve that in the first place lor! If i'm not wearing the black shoes, nor the white uniform and not named "Melvin", i would have done what ever i could to shoot you back ok!

DArn! stupid, stupid, stupid...i just really hate these people's attitude lor! Can't you even get the facts right b4 jumping into that damn conclusioN!!!!!!!!! Fuming mad as i talk about this again~ I am still pondering about in my head, "what right do you have inthe first place to talk to us in such a manner?!!" So what if you have that 'honourable' degree or masters or whatever you have to prove that you're smarter and went through all the institutes? There's still a word called "Respect" in between one another okay! To think a degree/master holder do not know about this simple things. Like what Kwee yong had said, no matter how smart you are, meet an accident, died the next day and you will not be able to bring all these rotten certificates with yoU! Heard that! Shit you~! really feel like scolding all out...Hope 'you' can just read this entry for goodness sake!!!

ok...sorry everyone, first time....lemme tell you, first time i dislike a teacher sooOo much! To think I even used to have good impression on her that first time...this is really disappointing...heck care manz! 3 more months and i'm going to have enough of this! Are 'you' happy? You're the first!! First to be despised by me...i never like that, in fact i never does that...you make me do it..congratulatioN! F'd up la...

ARgH!! soRry everyone...i'm really going all out to shoot down this freaking problem (or maybe person)...so bothered by this specific teacher, i'm sure some of you have the same thoughts as me too? But i saw deeper into her mind...my apologies everyone...just hope you all don't mind (in case you're a fan of her...omg!) nvm..i had enough...if you all know who i was referring to, just share with me your impression of her too...i want to prove myself wrong!! ok? Coz...my mind had already been adjusted to h.a.t.e her...help me with this, psycho me if possible k? I want my clear and naive mind back!! hahaz..so exaggerating hor? k la...that's all..i'm back to normal again..wheE~!! =)!

No comments: