Monday, September 26, 2005

Chemistry = no hope!!

From the title, i guess you should already know what i'm going to say right? I'm beginning to see myself collecting a F9 on my result slip next year february sia!! hahaz...it's so real that i feel no surprise if ms wee come and whack me!! =P ok la...a message to myself...i'm not really placing my hope on Chem, not say i'm completely giving up la, but won't concern that much lor. Blame it on my stupidity~ hahaz..sorRy mss wee!!

kekex...but, sth that really touched me. Ms wee didn't gave up on me! so glad...she didn't tell me straight..but she always give me this feeling that she still had hopes on me. Felt as if i'm disappointing her if she know what i had said in my previous paragraph, but...still...i repeat, i'm not entirely giving up!! =) okok..that's today...tmr's physics!! wahahahaz~ let's see what's my reply tmr?? just wait and see!!

No comments: