Friday, October 07, 2005

Prelims over...1 more month, i'm counting!

yAY!! Prelim's over!! ok..is that something for me to rejoice for? oh well~interested in my L1B4 and L1R5 only right?? i know..all people are only interested in this~ I know...it's embarassing...but, this is what i really got! I've got nothing to be ashamed about anyway, this is my harvest!! hahaz..laugh all you want! =P

L1B4 - 17
L1R5 - 23

okayz...tell you something worse, my L1B4 didn't even include any of my sciences. In fact, my L1R5 only manage to add in Biology which got a grade of C6! Pathetic 6! just managed to passed! hahaz..count myself lucky in the sense...and according to my previous post about the chemistry?? Let me tell yea...my Physics suffered just as much!! Argh~ Both D7s...not from the fault of theory papers, but the practicals!! believe it? believe it!nvm...its over...no point brooding over it now, that's why you still can see the "hahas" in my post! =D alright, i'm being optimistic here..i'm not trying to say i'm contented with my results k!! I could have done better..(-_-'' everyone would have said that)

hahaz...something great..other than my sciences - disappointment, i'm still quite pleased with some improvements i had! If not for these improvements, i wouldn't have been so optimistic~ =P (btw, learnt new words! Deprove - no such word..it should be "retrogress"!) My E-maths shot up! It was like magic! hahaz...ok, don't misunderstand..i'm still weak in those stupid algebra~ tao yan!! English too! For the first time in examination (excluding the one which Mr Tan hh marked) i passed my English! In fact, pass by 2 grades!! wahahaz..nothing wonderful lah..but, i got this sense of success within me mahz..don't blame me lahz...

Combined Humans, i maintained right smack at the same percentage as the previous papers, p.o.a...nothing extraodinary...mt, not taking...Double sciences, D7(s), Biology with C6! hahaz...end of progress report!

and...today was the day i marked...no, WE marked the last session of bb before O'levels...7th October. Did you all notice, our 1st theory paper falls on 7th November! 1 just nice! 1 month later!! 4 weeks!! just four more Thursdays!! but wait..i can't explain this mix feelings inside my mind, it just looks as if...it's still early~? MELVIN!! WAKE UP!! ONLY FOUR MORE THURSDAYS!! hahaz..warning myself~ =P

hehez...can't wait for the big O's to start. Anyway, other levels are having their papers in this period now too right?? Wish you people good luck!! especially you lAhz!! Better get all A1s!! wahahaz..you can do it!! For others, include my band of brothers...stop..i mean STOP playing all your stupid computer games now!! hahaz..coz i'm so irritated by the name "maple story" I swear, if he wasn't James(jerome bro), i would have shouted and gave him that look...He just looked so innocently at you and... ..."Melvin, do you play Maple Story??" grh~ stupid game and name!! arGH!! get it outta ma head!! =P

ok la..had enough~ hehez..going off le...remember to return to my blog after the exams k?? coz i know many other blogs are down too..remember to check back after exams arh!! cya!! and..zach~ i've updated!! =)

No comments: