Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Practicals, practicals, practicals...

wahahaz...the week of PRACTICALS! hey, what am i happy about? Did you know? i flung my physics and chem practical...'delibrately'!! why would i say delibrately...who wants to fail in the first place? alright..it's because i knew my mistakes...but, i didn't change it? Why? It's because i'm unsure about that...that's for Chemstry...i doubt i'll even score anyway~ Physics? Worse...first, the graph i drew had the axes appearing on the wrong side! Next, the other question..i finished the graph with wrong units! No wonder my answer were so different from others! Quite angry about that, but who to blame?? stupid C.A.R.E.L.E.S.S.N.E.S.S!! If only i had checked on them more thoroughly??ok, that's another case..the time was limited~

but, hey hey...today was Bio...i was already demoralised badly...i thought my bio's sinking down with the double too, but...neh~ in fact, i was quite surprised mdm su gave us that question!! WAHAHAZ...i've scanned through the pass papers and it was exactly the same as one of them!! =P Quite confident, but...nope..i'm still not very happy bout' the double sciences, gonna get 2 pieces of 'their' minds!!

erm..ok, one more week to go...after that week...quite another numbers of breaks...it's gonna be the crucial 11 days!! Quite short I wud say...just tahan that 11 days...hoWever, i'm still not certain myself..."Am i ready?" My results are fluctuating~ i've told myself that, but the answers received from my bro are getting me well-pumped! Jia you jia you~ Not foRgetting my MotivatioN!! -which one? BASKETBALL!! hahahaz~!! k la..still got sth else la...=P go guess~ kekex...i'm concentrating on eating up satays!!!

alright..no more jokes and stuff...i got myself kinda stucked with initial d cartoons -They are great!! so many theory behind a stupid 86 and mazda rx 7. Kinda stupid, but i like the way the cars were drawn, impressive! okok...having ss tomorrow...essays, essays and more essays~ ok, go exercise my hands liaoz...cya guyZ!!

No comments: