Monday, September 19, 2005

Weird dreams~

Weird, weird...i'm having weird dreams? Both are related to 'death'...is that a message or sth? If it's not, then why does it looks and feel so real?? We usually forget dreams don't us? Why does these 2 dreams carve such a deep impact in my mind?? weird, weird...
Alright, the 1st dream (Sunday morning), I dreamt about my Father's mystery death (TOUCH WOOD!! CHOI CHOI) but..it was true...then when i woke up, i saw my dad was missing...luckily, he went to the market la..pHEwz..but, it did freak me out a little~ =(

Another one was about a boy commiting suicide~ Freaky it is...but, i witnessed...nono, i heard the "boy" jumped down with his dad chasing behind shouting "oh shit!" Then down he went... I was with zachary then, i can remember every details...we were chatting with Mrs khiu at the 'new 3rd storey Staff room' when that incident happened. I also remembered zach looking at that boy saying.."aiyo, so smelly..." then he came to me...and ask: " do you know why the boy's not there? do you know? do you know? coz...his grandma came and took him away..hahaz, gotcha"...ok..i'm still quite freaked out by this dreams...weird?

Alright..someone passed a test~ congratz!! remember! A1, with the photo on the projector screen!! ; ) JiA yoU!!

No comments: