Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Prelim

ok, prelim coming right up after this holiday. Prepared? no answers to that right now~ hehez...

okok, something bad...i'd lost all my forms for past few days sia!! cannot even shOoT!! hehex..lucky on tuesday, i found my form back b4 leaving sia!! pHewz...hehez...I'm B.A.C.K!! watch out guys!! wahahahaz~

sad sia...Alvin got his leg badly injured, followed by Xiao ye when he collided with Yi song..and, in the end yi song got his hand hurt when i snatched his ball..does this explain "the world is round?" hahaz!! it must be man..then sculy next week is me arh!! die die die...=P nvm..as long as my form's back..OFf you all go!! kekex...

anyway...just found a new song introduced by Alvin, name " Qiao Duan" by "jay chou"...to tell you all (those who knew this song), it isn't sang by jay~ it's some who wanted to imitate him so much so that he even lied that he's going to join ALFA music next year...it's all fake k!! heard me? No doubt the song's really nice..it's not sung by jay!! remember!!

haix..so tired during the lessons..tmr still have Bio and p.O.a...wah lao!! dnnoe what to do manz! so tired lor...2pm then release...haix..no choice la..tahan a few more weeks...TAHAN!! just hope everything goes on well?

hehex..made a promise with fatin, that we're gonna tag on each other's blog everyday~ hahAz!! so...notice the "katrina" in my tag board? it's her! hahaz...cya guys~ off to do my hmwk..lotsa them to complete!! tatax!

No comments: