Friday, September 09, 2005

Practical~

hehez...we had Practical practice(s) for today's biology make up lesson~ wee heE~!! so fun!! kekex...and..i learned so much in just one day!! wahahahaz!! i'm so happy...that's the thing i feel so comfortable with today! I took miss wee's advice: "we must at least learn something every single day, or else your brain will start to "lag"!!" I followed and...wahahaZ~ the one thing i learnt linked to so mucH!! happy happY!! =P!!

kekex...rushed home..and went out again~ hehex...did nth but took a little bus trip to toa payoh and back, all for fun! hehez...quite bo liao right? I know la...but no choice wadz =) *Don't worry la, still have next time k?* hehez...'you' will know what i mean.

Then night time, went to Song's house till quite late...for what? Again..nothing better to do~ I know, any of you will ask me to revise...i told myself that too! It's just not the right mood and atmosphere, cause i already 'set' my mood for my Thursday...so, it's just this waY! =P

now..i'm hoME!! okayz..go get some bath! Sleeping soon...btw....
HapPy BirThdAy BriAn!!!

hehez...sorry i cannot make it tomorrow. My Father specially took a day off to stay with me at home on Friday out of my whole holiday, so i thought i would sacrifice my Friday with you guys to be with him one whole day yea? Sorry bRo!! anyway..you're one year older!! Congratz!! Nc 16!! hehez..k la...must keep on going arH! =)

cya peEpz!! Take good care! Esp. those people who are bothered by lots of stufF cheeR uP!! Everyday's gonna get better!

No comments: