Tuesday, October 18, 2005

soBz!!

sobX Sobx...really feel like crying man~ cAn I?! I really hope there's a way out for me!! Do you know? i still believe that i'm dreaming, serious!! haiz...no point crying over spilled milk yea? i know..but, can't time reverse!?! Stupid...i hate myself...i really do!! can't even type a simple post properly~

alright...i did my bio prac today without my left hand. I start to realise how impt my left hand is now, really..like what people always says, you won't realise the importance unless they're gone! I know now...great lesson learnt...but, completely at the wrong time...why..WHY!?! Luckily miss lim helped me to handle the apparatus today, if not for her...i'll have to take next year already..

sorry everyone, if any1 see me very moodless, plz dn misunderstand! I'm not angry at u or whatsoever, i'm just thinking of the worst case senario...(coz my grandma thought i was angry with her just now)..Hmmm...if i really have a wish now....i really want my left hand back!!sincerely! I just hate to see ppl troubled to help me out...i really can't bear to see them help me do some things like carrying bag or etc. sometimes when i ask ppl to help me carry things, i'll ask 4 it back as soon as possible..now? haiz...just hate to trouble them...really learnt alot already~ and..i also begin to see who's really friends when you need them...that's why...isn't this 'punishment' really very meaningful...well, at least to me!

haiz...nxt wk will be chem and physics prac...this time, i don't think i'll be that lucky..coz these experiment will most likely require both hands rite? *sigh* fated, fated..let's see how i going to watch my grades drop so drastically...regret is only too late now...

hmmm...you know wad??i'm quite excited with my appointment tmr...cox i really want to hear some positive things from him...let's pray? hahaz...sorry, i free-thinker~ =P yeapz..tt's all...hope those getting their papers back "good luck"! and...please take good care of yourselves k? byez...

No comments: