Monday, December 05, 2005

SoRE!!

Oh my god!! i have a really bad sore throat now! dang!! so hard to swallow anything~! Not even oranges! i just hate sore throat!

hehez...went to the hospital for appointment again. Well, this time..it's not too bad!! wahahaz!! I can see some links in the bone during the x-rays!! wahahaz!! happy happY!! kekex...don't be too happy as yet, in case any unfortunate stuff happen. kekex...i just hope it can recover as soon as possibLe!! wahahaz~!

Alright, regarding my previous post, some people don't understand right? Aiyah..come to read about it, unless you go through it, you won't understand de... Actually, in short, i was trying to say that i have 2 phobias hehez... I'm afraid of the place la...i don't know why, so don't ask me why~ =P

okok...photos coming up!! Taken in the park today!!

Yea, beware of coconuts...hahaz..i lOve thiS sign!! kekex!!

Wow, is this inspiring? too bad..the sun wasn't there...=P

No comments: