Friday, January 27, 2006

Chapter 1

Alright, there's so many thing happening around me despite being 'semi-handicapped.' Well, I'm going to tell you all what kinda happened.

First, we met up so early one to for wei hong's sake to watch Silver... Hahaz...'victim' includes Ye zhao, Alvin, Lin Feng and me! So, there's 5 of us. We meet each other at such early time that you'll drag yourself to wake up. WE got on the train, this time...we weren't late for the project superstar's concert. Wei hong's getting more and more excited. Silver is his no.1 idol anyway.So, why would I say 'victim?' I'll show pictures. We even have their sponsor with us...WAHAHAZ!! Zachy, Darren, remember LK?!? HAHAZ!! I'm going to broadcast it here no matter wad!!! I even caught the "SP" logo on the can...take note!! Try to notice anything from the pictures...

This is Kelly~!!

Lk~!! Alvin as model

KelLy with Canel and 2 mass comm ppl(in red shirt) from Sp.

KelLy and Chanel in some Rapid questions with the 2 interviewer.

Well, i'm going to taste some too.. heez~

Advertisement for Lk,SP~!! Have one zach, i mean two! =P MmMmMm`!!

Yeapz..that's the pictures...noticed anything from these pictures? Yeap! Silver wasn't shown at all here, which means Silver didn't turned up! Hahaz...poor wei hong, he's so sad and disappointed. VERY disappointed. I still got video which showed his sad face (near to tears). Ask me for it...it's inside my phone! =)

No comments: