Friday, January 27, 2006

Chapter 2

Yea, I got a job...guess what is it? Yea...I'll give you a very nice description - dismantling the thousands over phone and assemble it back again! Darn, it's not tough nor difficult, it's time-consuming...or should I use, time-'gobbling'?!? Take a look at these phones and screws we have to fix!! Nevertheless, we still had fun! Like post-lunch activity, hunt for strange things etc...

This is only one of the container, there's still 7 more of these!!

Phones, yeah..this is 1/24 of the phones we have to complete!!

hahaz...cute? Wei hong's creation - the chicken rice man!! (post lunch activity)

Ye zhao~ replacing yi song for sunday. He's behind bars!! wahahaz!!

We witnessed an accident, i took a photo before anything happen...



RIGHT~ (copy from jer)

can you believe it? I'm going to eat more Frog legs, and I'll have a soccer team!!hehez.. (this just caught my attention~ =P)

No comments: