Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines' day!!

wOw...it's 14th feb today! =) Anybody having great times with there loved ones? hahaz..too bad, someone gotta study...awWww...don't worry! there's so many valentines' day to come! =)

Fortunately, today's my father's Lunar birthday. Kekex...since i got my pay, i'm giving him a present! It's not cheap man, but...i don't really feel the heartache. Hopefully he like the present. It's a sandal from Clarks~ IT'S EX!!!!! hahaz... I'm holding the big red plastic walking around tamp, i guess ppl are looking at me thinking it's for my valentine..hahaz..toO bad..it's not~

Saw so many couples holding hands while strolling, and many of the ladies are holding their roses and flowers. Some of them were so sweet, those that you saw and won't have negative views on them. I must admit some were disgusting..ewl!! kekex...Well, these are those you see and sure give comments. There was this guy who was 'caressing' "his" girl while ascending the escalator. Won't the female feel uncomfortable in the public. Seeing that, i waitied at one store until they disappear....teenagers nowadays.... don't look at me! I'm not guilty of that! =)

hahaz...anyway, hapPy valentines' day everyone! Not forgetting, happy Birthday lAO pA!! =D

No comments: