Saturday, February 11, 2006

Results

wahahahaz... 10 of feb, the release of o'levels result. Cool! I managed to get my target. Hehez...finally, i can ease my tension for the past few months. It's all out now.

My points is not very wonderful, nor excellent. However, considering it with my laziness and stupidity (hahaz), it's a very good result for me. I dare not ask for more. Thank you teachers for all your teachings and nagging. I only learn to appreciate it now.

Now it's time to move on, still making decisions on which poly and courses. Any suggestions and comments with accountancy in Sp? hahaz..i know i know, voices are calling me to SP... hehez...

It's also very touched to have some friends around in 4e2 getting less than 30 points. I'm so proud of them. Teachers and principal thought they were beyond hope, but they survived those rumours. They continued striving despite being looked down on. I hope those that managed to get their target, have proved those people that they can do it too! Nevertheless, there's still really people who cannot do anything or go anywhere. I shan't mention names, but Jeff and Hong Wei scored bad? hahaz...oOpx, no names, Melvin. You can't let the cat out of the bag by announcing his sorry f9s and d7s? Sorry, i'm really not despising him, but his attitude towards study is Utterly disappointing! You might think that i got hatred for them. I admit, i do have a little...but no longer since it's so long ago. During the last few months of "chiong" where everyone is busy getting things inside their head, there are people still playing and slacking around. CAn you all please use your brians!?! You know how sad and disappointed Ms ng and Mr Lim are!?! Do you ever spare a thought for people who are trying to help you!?! I despise these people. People like Alvin and Wei hong, at least go around "begging" for help ignoring dignity and their results are their pride and award. You people? crying on the day, for what? Beg for help? Sorry... the rice is cooked.

Ok..sorry for being so offensive. I just want to let people know how some people were when i noticed them quietly.. Hahaz...please, don't follow their footsteps, regrets' only too late.

And...please don't give up if you didn't get the result you desire. Look forward and plan ahead. The future is yet to set! ; )

ALl the best everyone for you future endeavours. You guys can do it, including you Darren, may all your interviews a success. Clarence, don't worry. There's still better choices other than jC. Zachy...hahaz...remember arh! Same campuS! ; ) ANd stupid jeremy, oh well...NAFA eh? =P Keep singiNg!! kekex...

THANKS EVERYONE! =)

No comments: