Tuesday, April 18, 2006

SP

ok...enough of those china trip thingy. I'm already getting tired of it!! =P i think you all wouldn't be interested anyway! hahaz...

well well well...damn, i still find myself so unfamiliar with SP~ how how how? i'm still trying hard to make friends... I got to know Kit peng who is in my class. She's a girl previously also from Elias Park...well, that's good, at least i know someone in the same class as me lives in Pasir Ris! =) Alan was another one, he's from St.hildas... meaning he lives in Tampines! Bingo, 2 from the east! The others is yishun, or clementi..aiyah! i don't know lah! kekex...

Anyway...it's so sucky and yucky and unbelievable to find out that... that..want to know what?
SO damn coincidentally, Vanessa Phua is in the same campus as me. She spotted me while she's in Pizza hut..i was so damn "gang ga" lor!! grh...worsestill, There is an Econs lecture where 7 other classes combined with ours at a main lecture theatre. I saw a very familiar figure walk past... when i knew who was it...i IMMEDIATELY turned my face away and try to hide! Fortunately i think i wasn't spotted. phew...do you know who? It's Shu An... Clarence, saw that? it's shu an! WHY SO SWAY!!!! ARGH!!! We're going to be in the same lecture hall every Tuesday and Thursday, 4 hours per day somemore... "somebody save!! mE!!"

"Wan Dan" , i don't know how to survive le...but anyway...i love sp's "something"!! wahahaz...it rawks so so so much!! Just had my first training today! (kekex, other year 1 students are having cca drive tmr, whereas i'm going to help out in a recruiment drive tmr..hehehez) outstanding right? I already have the chairman to msg me about the training today on the very first day..wah...damn tiring. It's been quite some time since i last workout so tough and really tire myself out. phoO~ but..i like the seniors...they welcome me there!! kekex!! =P envy? wahahaz!!

ok la..VERY TIRED!! still have to wake up early tmr...better go catch some sleep...

* A's for your tests arh!! All the best~! *

No comments: