Saturday, April 22, 2006

what can i say~???

phew...Zach have finally cleared his CLT course! cooL! so proud of him when he wear his No.1 uniform! wah!! so shuai...i show you i show yoU!!















Wah, zach's fierce!! (i was actually laughing all the way, but he kept his cool. D.I.S.C.I.P.L.I.N.E.)















Yeap, rank was put up by Mr LiM!! =)




















Mr Lim and his only son! =)















So sweet hor? < *OOpx!!* >

ok la...Unfortunately, it rained...making our journey to amoy quee quite a nasty one...All the guys were wet - and i hate it, beacause it's as good as asking me to play basketball there (sweat). When the whole ceremony ended, we have to stay there for quite long coz have to wait for zach to accomplish his sir's request - cleaning up the closet (toilet i mean!) After around 30 minutes, off we go to Jalan Kayu for Roti Prata!! hahaz..i Love CurRy!! kekex...

Today...basketball day! cooL! it's been so long since i got this basketball feel again!!(after i broke my hand) hahaz!! so happY! I CAN FEEL THE BALL AGAIN!! kekex...anyway...guYs! Ho yin just... ....wait.... ................................................................................................................sorry, leg cramp...brb............................................................................................................... ... ok...ho yin just realised that we've settled Saturday's morning as our weekly bb training. Please constantly remind him, and you guys too!! Must come lehz! If not...always the same old peepz wanz...

yay!! completed the whole .........................................wait...again...OUCH!!!........................................
........................................................... ... ... ... ...
ok...finished the whole Da Chang Jin's series, wah so long-winded...but...the music very nice la! hehez...

One more thing! I was on a bus one day when someone took my pix sneakishly (if there's ever such word). you see! My blue-tooth was on, and i received this picture...oh my god...it's scary~ show you~



It's a she that send this to me...envy? She's quite cute lehz and kept smiling at me..but then you know...i'm not going to do anything about this... i have to abide to my own "yuan zhe" lor...oOpx. Someone's looking at this blog!! hahaz...shhhHHhhh!!!

okok..finish!! have to go revision le!! tatax!!

No comments: