Monday, May 29, 2006

alright alright

hahaz!! ok, as "shouted" by Darren Lee Chiang Ping, i shall update!

hehez...Dallas sent spurs out...DAMN!! wasted, poor tony parker and tim duncan...but, don't worry, i'm sure steve nash ( zach's idol) shall send dirk notwitzki out!!! hehez...

Project's piling up!! Just finished my f.o.m project... ARGH!!! so pai seh...i didn't get to present what i wanted to say... grh~!! I WANT TO SPEAK!! boo hoO!! I don't care, i'm going to show my potential for my term 2's project...yES I SHALL!!!! GRH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaz...i miss my friends now~!! sob sob...i feel so lonely lehz...pei me lehz!! can we go out during the term breaks? But...haix..i'm afraid that my school's going to eat up my holidays!! i want to go out!!! bOo HoO!!

hey hey!! anyone wants dumpling?? my grandma made some, in fact...AloT!!! hahaz...=D come my house if you want any, alright? kekex... (but so sad...someone hates it so much~)

okok..got assignments to do...see you guys on sat! (if you're going bronto la) ok? buaiz!!

No comments: