Sunday, June 04, 2006

memories?

hahaz...guess what? i'm back!! after so long...kekex...

just came back from Sentosa...ewl! so hot, humid, crowdy, sandy, sticky and costly(3 bucks for NOthing!!) hahaz...the idea's just so bad~ however, the bands are still there for the annual balloon hat festival~ -_-''' well, they stayed under the sun long enough...let go of the balloons, cheered, received some awards for chosen schools and go home! what a way to fill up a saturday for them... if only they know projects and tests might be more impt! =P

saw some ppl back to siglap band and help. -_-''' haiyo...I looked at the members, do they even appreciate? i hope they do...cause, it might not be the case for some peepz in the band, right darren? the one who mumbled and..(giggles!!!) yalor...saw them in a group and like leaving those "some ppl" aside like that...to think ho yin enjoyed his stay there..."interesting"...hahaz... i remembered it being more interesting as a get-together the previous time. We guys went together and had fun in Sentosa...but today was out of expectation, everyone was busy. I was actually busy too, but i managed to clear it....=)

Nvm...it's over...hehez... woah~ Just finished 2 written papers, got rather high for the 1st paper, but the PACC(P.O.A) paper seems...erm, ok...but i forgot the Narrative format for a balance sheet!! wasted!! If not, i'll expect another A liaoz...Melvin, Melvin...hopefully the marker accepts my answer...(coz, my answer's not wrong mah...just not in a format exactly as what the book drew/wrote)

Haix...holiday starting, but it's as good as not having...I'll have to complete my assignments online...haiyo. What more, we need to fill up cip hours with of course, voluntary work... Project's' for term 2 already started, and it's rather heavy to handle. Competition is drawing nearer, and CCA training is still on every tuesday and thursday...T.I.R.E.D!! hahaz...what to do...that's life!

played bb in homecourt today!! hahaz...missed the time playing there....hehez...not bad la, still can pass here and there to jeremy (passing skills not lost) however...i'm starting to lose my control over the ball already...i think i might just forget how to play bb one day... the ball's starting to get foreign to me. I don't know if it's a good news or bad. good because school's getting busy, don't play ball! On the other hand...i like playing bb, it's my pastime/hobby! argh... ....wait and see... ...

Hahaz..parent session today. Funny thing. I got this econs lecture who teaches a lecture room of over 100+ people. Then during tea reception, she came over and talked to my mum...and she asked for my class. She expected me to call her and hahaz...i didn't! Kekex...sort of like kenna teased by her...don't know if she's going to bring this up during lecture...so pai seh!! "a boy from DAC/02 acted not knowing my on parent's day. I have to go forth and asked for his class, where are you boy! raise your hand...!! " hahaz...anyway, she's a funny and cool teacher! She likes pagani zonda! =D

yeapz...guys, a question...are gays really that... er...irritating? i've not met one, but...according to jer, it's rather bad!! Plus what we discussed during balloon hat festival..i'm still humoured by it..hahaz!! tag lehz..what are you guy's opinion on 'gays'? hahaz!!!

No comments: