Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's day

well well well...mother's day celebration. Weird eh, i'm not sure why but my mum's always alittle unhappy on mother's day! hahaz..ever since i'm p6, i always noticed that she's not enjoying her mother's day! kekex...

I can actually know why la...firstly, my grandma. She always made mother's day her "birthday" in order to hide her real birthdate. My mum was wondering why she does that. Secondly, i think we'll need to spend alot of money on sumptous meal every mother's day together with my paternal relatives (all the foos!)! hahaz...just had a 200++ worth of dinner last nite! yuM yUM! =X
Secondly, i think she's also angry with my sister's stubborness. You know, my sister's really..omG!! she don't have her own mind wan lehz! I see liao also speechless. She always do the same old lame thing for mother's and father's day, thinking that they'll appreciate her present. She just let the whole of us wait when she was preparing some flowers yesterday. Why flowers? omg...and it's always the same...waste money also...can't she just be a little different? hahaz...either buy this or that... Not like my cousins, they created an own-made photo frame and put a family photo which was taken on chinese new year. These are things mothers will like and keep! Haix...now you know my sister right? ...i so pai seh lor! =P Nvm...i'm going to do something different for next year's mother's day! 2 reasons, i want my sister to stop all her crappy stuff and...2ndly..i'm 18!!! wahahahaz!! Shh...nobody know about my surprise yet...kekex..

Ok, anyway...i'll still hope for everyone's mother to be always healthy and cheerfuL! =) cheeRiOs! =D

No comments: