Friday, May 12, 2006

"thanks" alot!

yar...."thanks" alot... so great right? Yea, i'm the one who's in the wrong. I should deserve everything that's freakin' thrown at me. Yes, i've let my head so low YOU can step over all you want? Carry on, as long as you like it? Do YOU even care? Yea, your mouth says so...ask your heart? You must be cursing now...carry on, you're always right anyway!! And you're the man who always claims to be the neutral person, the innocent, the righteous, the most honourable person...but, are you one? Or are you even NEAR being one?

Yes...this is the mind-set everyone has, 'fault is never my responsibility.'
I'm here trying very hard to understand life only to find out that answer's just around me. If you're alone, you're out. When I'm in a group, I will be the superior one over you, you stand aside. To what i know, i have tried very hard not to be in this manner, and yes... i did managed to uphold this promise of mine, but the way i'm treated, it doesn't seemed to have benefitted me... DANG!!

I'm freaking...nvm...fnf fnf fnf!!!!!!!! F***!

"Sorry"

I know you expect this from me right?Alright..."sorry!" You needn't be guilty at all, i'm the one at fault anyway.

Please people, don't ever condemn anyone alright? It doesn't feel at all good to be condemned. Don't judge a book by it's cover, this is a simple idiom which i'm sure 'you' can understand.

Hey guys!! Relax, this post ain't referring to you guys at all, it's just a particular "man" which i'm very very very upset with! =) Remember arH! Must try to free yourself on 19th may!! kekex...coz we're going on an outing agaiN! PheW! =D

No comments: