Monday, June 19, 2006

hmmmm

Sorry, just got back from Germany. The world cup was great. I managed to get one tix and made myself so sick. So, can i apply a Leave of absence for blog posting? =D

Yeahz...that's crapz. If only i was ever once crazy about world cup. (Euro cup was different 1 and a half years ago! =P) anyway... work was so highly piled ever since my e-learning week. It's meant for us to rest and do our work at home! However, i made myself stuck in camp. hahaz..i swear i was struggling to say whether i'm stupid or not! I wasted my time there. Not really able to complete my e-learning task during the camp. Worsestill, Janet (agent) called us up for work...i agreed. (who wouldn't) hahaz...so...the day after the camp, we went to seperate and assemble the stupid phones agaiN!! hahaz...It's Wei hong, Ye zhao, Darren and Shi ming(1 day) including me! We did...NOT have fun. Tell me if eating 7 days of chicken rice were ever 'heaven' to you? Hahaz..for once i thought it is...but, i was utterly disappointed when i was greeted by chicken rice once again yesterday. Two times in fact. Oopx, that's another story! To be talked about later.

Ok...i've worked hard (ye zhao, wei hong and darren as well) to earn ourselves some minor income! Hehez...it really really sucks to work there. Please, anybody! If i ask you to work there or me tell you that i'm going to work there again...by hook or by crook..DISCOURAGE me at once! I don't want to have my lips turn red and swollen again! However, it's rather please to hear compliments about our work efficiency! Darren and I was definitely proud of it, right bro?

During the repetitive 'taking-out-and-putting-it-in' process, darren and i was also thinking of travelling around our lion city in hunt of good stuffs...er...food i mean! =D Hey, anybody interested in this quest? Call 9111 2659!! I know many are interested. However, Yun Ru is our honourable guest-of-honour...now, who's going? Hey, where's the hands that were raised just now? hahaz... Just joking. Anyway..it's around anyday next week! For more details, contact Darren!! Melvin also can! ;)

Yesterday was also fun to work...erm...for uRban studio if i'm not wrong? hahaz..Quite fun actually! I also got a new friend. Derrick. He's zach's present classmate. Looks fun and cool...nice to meet him anyway! Good impression made ;) Yes, about the chicken rice. My mum bought me a pack of chicken rice (agaiN) for my lunch. Man! Didn't I told her i had chicken rice for straight (7-1+1) days! To make things worse. For the dinner which urban studio provide. It's also chicken rice( again's again ). Wah liew!! sumore it looked so shitty!! I was really hungry and tired, only to be made worse by the thoughts of limited food i could choose to eat for the past week... i gave up! I made myself even more hungry.

However, it's still fun to work with us! hehez...you know who the "us" is! =D

HAix...okok..enough of the fun and cool part. I'm beginning to hate myself. Basketball, it's ok la..I'm getting it on track steadily again. It's my academic problem. I don't know why but i seems to enjoy my holiday rather moodily (if there's ever such word). Project. The word of headache.
I am so F* up by this that I have to engross myself in sudoku(which i have difficulty finding.) I really need the beach so much. It's been long since i was last there. No wonder my temper haven't been improving much. Downfall in fact. Train passed by Dover yesterday, i was not happy at all. Zach made things worse by alerting me of the school. I wasn't angry at him, i was disappointed at my way of handling stuffs. I try to numb myself by working hard during the one-day job. I played like nobody business on the train (i've never done that). I sung out loud at night. I know some of you there might find me crazy for singing so loud yesterday. Today's no better. Father's day, i'm moody. Bugis, well..at least i can take a little breather. Back home...haix...

I think i've decided. I'm going to the beach one of this day. Yes...i will see what i can do to get Melvin back on track! =D

No comments: