Sunday, August 13, 2006

Coming uP!

hehez...my new skin is still under constructioN~ Coming up sooN! =) hahaz..it was considered after being commented that the present blog's too uglY! hehez...
HEY EVERYBODY!! I GOT SOMETHING TO ANNOUNCE!! MY BELOVED XI XIANG HAS AN A1 FOR HER O'LEVELS MOTHER-TONGUE!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CLAP LA!!! HEHEHEZ!!!!!!!! =D
you know what? i saw a rather weird thing today. I was on bus 81 when i saw a little boy, ranging from 6-8 years old doing "pda" to mama. (according to shi ming, pda refers to 'public distracting actions.) hahaz...don't be shock..i was having a mind-struggle on what impression to set on the boy. hahaz!! There's a girl beside me (she was sitting the inner seat), so i should be trying to notice the sexy and cute little girl when i was really DISTRACTED by that boy's action la. I gave up looking at that girl while she was reading the big calvin and hobbes book. I focused my attention on that boy.

Let me describe, the mother and son was sitting 4 seats behind the driver. There's also a pole with the 'stop' button at the head rest. The mother was sitting outside, with the little boy in the inner seat (like me sitting outside, and the girl inside.) So...the boy just held on to the pole, and facing his mum. (his mum was sitting normally, but he cling on to his mum la!!) You know what was he doing? HE Kept kissing his mum! Not like those mom and kids' kind of kiss, it's like those ah beng and ah lian on the bus kind of kiss la!! His mum was rather irritated and annoyed, but he just went to his mum and kissed her!! He even tried on her mouth or nose like that... Once his mum pushed him away, i saw his tongue sticking out, like forcing to lick his mum like that...PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!! KIDS! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS IN PUBLIC!! I WAS SO DISTRACTED AND ANNOYED CUM IRRITATED THAT I EVEN SACRIFICE LOOKING AT THE CUTE GIRL BESIDE ME!! WHAT'S WORSE!! THE BUS WAS ALMOST FULL LA!! HOW MANY PPL AND UNCLE LOOKING!!! OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaz...just abit disgusted...please don't mind me! =D

hehez..exams coming!! wish me luck everyone!! I don't want to repeat this stupid module!! omg! it sucks!! Don't worry la...i know mere wishing won't help! I've done lots of revision~ together with shane too! =)

FIREWORKS WERE GREAT YESTERDAY!! Finally, i can see the display le...waited from last sat to yesterday...hehez..it was so beautiful when you watch it with someone special! However, stupid shit la...can't people be more gracious...squeezing and blocking...yes, we saw the works in the sky..but we missed those at lower levels...thanks to those who stood at the pillar~ stupid!!! hmph! I swear i'm going to book good location next year! hahaz!! (kiasu melvin!)

Still i got video of the display yesterday~ get it from me if you want..it's SpLeNdId!! =)

No comments: