Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Taa dAa!

hahaz...changed my blogskin! kekex...PLEASE COMMENT IF IT'S UGLY!!! I wouldn't know if it is...just let me know be it ugly or nice! hahaz...i'll do something! ;)
hahaz...yay, got the lion head for the welcoming today! hehez...coolz...i beginning to feel the lion liao~ wow!! that's so cool cool cooL!!! HAHAZ!!!

I want to play basketball on saturday...anybody with me? It's for relieving stress purpose!! I'm so tensed up!! Why did my grade dropped so much in ca2?!? hahaz...need to buck up le!

Kekex..so happy today! I've helped a blind lady from mrt to bus interchange! It's always great to help somebody and seeing people happy!!

I've promised myself, i must be a happy person for the rest of my life with the mindset that we cannot expect what will happen to us tomorrow! I'm going to live happily ever after~ hehez..with hEr! =D

No comments: