Sunday, August 20, 2006

Working spree!

Ok...everyone~! Like my tag board had mentioned...we(suai brothers) will be working during our Mid-vacation!! cooL!! You can tell me if you want to work too! =) Hopefully the pay is appealing and no long working hours!! =P

However, don't expect the work to be easy la!! Quite tedious and mind-consuming~ I hate such jobs man!! grh!!! It's also going to give me red lips after the 1st week. I think i'm allergic to that place la!! Disgusting!!! I don't know why...i still remember once i can't see the number due to fatigue~ ArgH!! hahaz..too bad...money earning is never easy~ =P

OH YA!! (anybody interested in basketball, read on...those not..please ignore!)
Philip told us that the siglap school team is interested in playing with us again...do you all want? Xiao ye, alvin, yu song and i have no problem about it. Zach and clarence have improved drastically also..you all want?? please call/tag/sms/ask/tell/meet me about this if you have any idea/comment/ reply/question/decision/discussion about this. I hope we can clear it by september so we can do our exams and them with their exams in peace! =) I WANT TO PLAY OFFICAL MATCH SO MUCH!!! Unfortunately, Miss Lim no longer with Siglap...if not..we can contact her about this...Hope she can come down to watch us play? =)

ok...back to abnormal conversation...

Oh yah~ You know what? There was a call yesterday from the NCAFS (National Central Accounting Frim, Singapore) Pte Ltd who offered me a scholarship for my Diploma in Accountancy, Singapore Polytechnic. In addition, the scholarship will provide $1,200 allowance every half a year. However, I am to attached to them after passing out from NS as their 2nd executive auditor with a starting basic pay of $3,800 monthly. The auditor will have the pay of $3,800 so long as he is working fine during the first 6 months which is the trial and confirmation period. After which, the pay might double or triple depending on the Auditor's performance and consistency in work. Attractive commission is also given for outstanding work produced. Promotion is guaranteed after the trial period. Auditor will also be graduated with a Degree in Accounting and Audit from ACCA upon completing the 30-months contract.

Yea!! WAHAHAHAHAZ!!! No wonder i can be a hApPy MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D!!

No comments: