Saturday, September 23, 2006

L.O.O.K.S!!

hahaz...it's really irritating when you're speaking to members of the public when you can't identify their gender!

I was on the train (as you all know it've been part of my life ever since 17th april), standing because it's crowded. (obvious) It was when the train turned when i lost my balance slightly and stepped onto the back of the shoe(the heel area) behind me. So I, as a "Melvin", turned and apologise to the man behind.

Me: "oh, sorry, sir!"
that someone: "it's ok, i'm no sir."
Me: "er...(looked down) oh, sorry, miss!"

yeapz...quite embarassing for me, especially for the people who heard our little conversation. Shucks... I only realise that man was a female upon seeing her two assets. Damn~ Thinking of it, it's still rather... ...eWL!! She alighted at Pasir Ris also, i took the stair slowly...and managed to find myself some distance behind her.... SHE'S A MAN!!!!!!!! omg!! short haired, dyed, pants, dark t-shirt. Damn! Next time you apologise, forget the "sir or ma'm" thing, for obvious reasons. Too bad for those in Uniform groups, but i'm sure you can differentiate skirts from the pants right?

Just don't understand teenagers nowadays... Man trying to keep their hair long, get their lovely lobes pierced and hang shiny necklace. Bitches, on the other hand, SPIKED their HAIR! (OMG), wears jerseys, talk loudly, SMOKE! etc. Haix...what's the world becoming to?!?

Hey..sorry for not updating much...hehez...my com's really not co-operating, which doesn't make me keen to use it. Maybe i'll blog more when i'm back to schoOL!! hahaz...

*PS: Monday, final showdowN! REmember to watch it....and..please don't waste too much $$ on voting alright? I'm not votin..just watcH! =) All the best to Hady!

No comments: