Sunday, September 24, 2006

TERM 3

tomorrow marks the start of my 2nd semester in poly, the 3rd term. It's going to be a very tedious and tiring 12-weeks straight classes with only 2 public holidays available... *sobx sobx*!

haix...and to make things just bad..MY TIME-TABLE REALLY SUCKS!!! Take a retractable knife and stab me!! Can't they just make student's life easier by making their's easy? I know lecturers like to work late and get attention so as to increase their salaries - or at least pretending to, but...why use it on us?!?! poor students...hahaz...but i know those living nearby will laugh their ass off!! kekex..i can hear darren's giggle here, i can sense Zachary's shivers already...damn you all!! I'm starting to envy you guys!! Even holidays are way longers than ours~ hmPh! hahahaz...F.I.N.E!!!!

Anyway guys, time to really start working(as in school, not your part-times) le you know? no longer playing time...must plan for your future already k? hahaz..coz...it's time to think about how you're going to prepare yourself for the challenges way ahead le. hahaz...sorry for being so serious suddenly, coz i met my cousin who i recently saw at my grandma's house while celebrating her birthday. He holds a degree in business and also straight A1s in his O'lvls during his dunman high sec life(9 subs). Physically, he's no weakling too. He's build is well-shaped and telling you he holds a post of Captain within 3 years can already describe his good attitude and social health already. He's currently having a stable job in PMD academy, you guys should have heard of it yea? =) (why am i advertising him suddenly? weird...hahaz)

kekex...i get to hate someone so much now. Well, it's a guy who's well-respected by my other mates, but no...i don't share the same view. This particular guy, or maybe a man, is always acting like a cool guy and yes, for his age he seemed to be matured and that's why everybody respects him. However, he didn't act like one matured guy to me on a event until i'm so fed-up. If you're matured enough, please don't criticise any things, JUST FOR FUN! Nope, he didn't criticise me, but he did make a joke behind Tian Eng. I'm so angry about it, so what if he have the experiences and awards? He has no respect for others...call himself an instructor. I'm starting to bear a grudge against him! hehez..so evil of me...but don't worry...as a Melvin, i don't show my hatred. I'll just curse him in my heart and still give him the respect he should have. Don't worry, i'll make no trouble! ;)

*ps: TRY SUDOKU! IT'S FUN FUN FUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

No comments: