Sunday, November 04, 2007

Oh my god! InfactuatioN!

I never believed what i saw yesterday while working! It's...a her! LOL!! She's kinda the Imelda type~ SPLD should know who's Imelda. In addition, the one i saw was like...damn, Unbelievable!

...and DOU! I dropped 4 blueberry muffins yesterday...what a day! tsk tsk...THANKS HUI LING for helping me claimed one of it, and myself the other one... 2 more to compensate for that... Hui ling's the best!! LOL! =)

And...MST WEEK!! Hope it's over soon enough to enjoy my...er...Deepavali? HEHEZ!! I wanna celebrate DeepavaLI!!

... ...

... ...

With dota! Woo HOO!

*PS: Show to watch - Hana Kimi From "skyme.com" Don't watch the Ella and Fei Lun Hai one, watch the original Japanese Version... THE CAST ARE ALL SO HILARIOUS LA!!! GO WATCH!!

Till then! =)

No comments: