Monday, November 26, 2007

What a week!

Hey, welcome back! I mean, myself.

How have my blog been? Just notice my tagboard have been misused by some "Melvin." Is it you, Xi Xiang? It's not healthy to pose as someone k? Or if it's someone else, i'll not forgive you!! LOL!!

What have i been busy with recently? The stupid unnecessary lion dance performances, what else!! No time for my kawans la! So sorry pals... will have some outing again as soon as my second MST ends! (After next week!)

2nd time to get this shock of having such cramped up MST schedule. (The 1st one was last year)

*Reflection* SPLD was at Suntec City for a performance on Wednesday, and I'm sure they won't want us there again unless they want to change their changing room.

<


That's just so crappy, so much so that my previous chairman had to stick his finger into one of the light bulb holder. The switches were on and he got himself electrify. LOL! Owned!

Secondly, we caught lion urinating!! Headline! Look~



And, we were deciding of having our lion heads replaced with recycled materials... ...


Cheers!


And one more things which I have found out. The culprit who go around wasting papers and ink like nobody's business. Man wanted as evidence of printed paper found...







Haha!! Call me swaku if you want, but this is really LONG!! I think there's about 3-4m in length for that piece of receipt! Ink? Needless to say... ...

FYI: Ho Yin is coming back to join us on Saturday after his A'levels!! CooL! We'll be having a match with his classamates and schoolmates upon request from Kae Siong (xiao xiong) which he recalled the team as "InfernozZz." We'll be having a game with them next Saturday, not the 1st December one, the 8th December. So, for those involved remember to come if can and "build up our number strength," and interested parties, it'll be at Brontosaurus Park on Saturday Morning, around 8-9am like that. So, cYa!!! =)

HO HO HO!!! Merry Christmas! (The mood is coming!)

No comments: