Wednesday, February 13, 2008

LunaR New yeaR!2008




According to Darren, my Spectacle, as shown above, looked like the Glasses with shattered lens from Transformers... of course he asked me to auction it on eBay. HAHA! If only i can get 5 new robots and vehicles if I sell it on eBay! =P


Here's a much clearer pix. It's a masterpiece from Clarence's knuckles. A nice cross hair from my eye view...LOL!

Anyway!! It was chinese new year few days ago!! LOL!! Lion dancing was great!! Received so many political complaints from "them" again... so annoying, saying Me childish, not getting priority right. Zzz... I didn't know lion dance people so knowledgeable~ LOL! I don't care that much, just wanna enjoy myself as much as possible while i'm still young!! =)

*They were naming me childish because I helped other troupe which don't pay money...THAT'S ALL!* stupidity~

Anyway, other then the Tian Eng people, i still have my school's troupe! =)



Yes, a very deprived Max playing what seemed like a pomelo helmet, as if it'll protect his head with it's pulps as sponge... haha!!

Also discovered, teens are having tablets on their eaR! look at this anti-biotic pill hanging on clement's ear! So cute laR! =P


one last pix. find it kinda nice, so i took a photo. NO NOT THAT LADY!! look at the track, it's like it is leading to nothing but darkness! Cool right? It was only 7.45pm then, and it was already so dark at Buona Vista statioN!



you don't need ez-link card for this, but... ...


Hahaz!! All the best in your coming exams, brothers! =) And fellow year 2 going year 3 Sp'ians, good luck for your ITP! =)

*goNe*

No comments: