Saturday, February 23, 2008

NTU and my b.day pix!



-19 yr old Melvin-

Yay!! I finally manage to get some photos of the memorable competition day which unfortunately fell on my Birthday. Wasn't able to celebrate with my brothers... still, my lion dance mates had one with me! They were splendid - in saboh'ing me with the oily cream! =P


Was ordered to cut the cake...but i'm so damn scared! Look at Max's hand (the one in black) LoL!! But, they didn't do it on the spot... what they did was... ...



1) A pile of cream - Use your mouth only to bring out the candle holder...


2) While you find that holder, feast yourself to a pile of whip cream...


3) Take pix with the cream on your face, and the one who's saboh'ed by you as well! LOL!

Let's carry on to NTU pix, being photos taken during the Institutional Competition Held in NTU.


Our 1st runner up trophy


The winning team!


And all other winning team! =)

Not so many Lion Dance photos... but, i think these photos are enough! The rest are too indecent to be shown here! =P

No comments: