Monday, July 14, 2008

Ho yin's gone~




Yo, what's up!

loL! Saw my friend stuffing some cotton into those gloves, which gave me this ideas! loL!


Yum yuM~ Don't think you get what i was trying to pose... Better not know! =)

While in school~


Lol~ Hai Bin commented on this notice. "?! You giving out the yr books in the lift?"


Damn..feel so "girl" to take this kind of pix...but still, 3 converse at class! =P

Follow up to Ho Yin's dinner. He had returned to Hong Kong for good. =( zzz...actually, we didn't really appreciate his presence that much. Lol~ I find that we keep disturbing him. loL~ poor Ho Yin.


On the table, hp evolution! The clamshell motorola from Zach, nokia by me, zach's old samsung. clarence's Sony Ericsson and zach's pda phone! loL!


And we order "le frenchkinelache" nice dish! =)

And last of all...I MET GARFIELD! hehe...CUTe!!




How adorable!! I wanna be like garfield! =P

Enjoy your week ahead! CiAoz!

No comments: