Tuesday, September 30, 2008

World's First Night F1 Race



26-28th Sep 2008.

What a historical weekend to mark the first-ever formula 1 night race. Quite many first times, in fact. Singapore's first contact with the remarkable formula 1 races. Asia's first street/city race. World's first F1 race under lights. Also Nico Rosberg's first attempt to the pole position.

Indeed I'm honoured to have joined the team in making this grand prix a successful one! Congrats to the planning committee, congrats to Alonso and congrats Singapore!!

Actually, I'm quite thankful to Pawan for correcting my pronounciation for "Grand Prix". Fortunately, I don't use this words oftenly and I managed to use it in front of Pawan and let him spot it. Thanks! =)

By the way, it's pronounce as "Gron - Pree"

Enjoyed my working period with the team. Here are some pictures snapped!


S'pore flyer above the track

Earlier laps

Kimi, showing his agility.

Piquet's accident follow-up

Ferrari On-Tow

The quiet pit

Aura of disappointment and sadness.

Thread marks


Tire remains

The finishing line and legs.

Jay look-alike.



Miss Singapore Universe 2006 1st runner-up

Flying Dutchman with a very EXTRA finger!!!

Zoe! and Vionna (also a CLS, CPT student)

Sea! Our Gate in-charge

And my counter-part! Lin Keong! Lol...

Despite Ferrari disappointing loss, I'm certained they'll do better in the upcoming matches!

School starting soon. Enjoy chalet in the last 2 weeks! cya!

No comments: