Sunday, October 18, 2009

BMTC 2 - Rec. FOO, N2209



Haha...Found this through a DAC Mate. Look at my blur-cocked face there. Needless to say, with my superb drill knowledge during Secondary school, I'm the most smartest within the squad! =P

After those dreadful months of freedom and nothingness, my 1 year 10 months have started.
In a blink of eye, 2 weeks of the most torturous 9 weeks have also passed. What a relief. Tough the training may be, they're manageable, fortunately. Lucky my hand didn't fail me throughout the pull-ups and training, but I can feel the fatigue within them. Poor hands.

If you guys are still keen to know which company I belong and stuff, alright let me enlighten you guys for that. I really blame my luck for this... I'm assigned to Ninja Company, platoon 2 section 2. How how how unfortunate. Fucking suay~

Facing the ground, surrounded by vulgarities and feeling the wet attire almost every minute in the day. Sianzation sensation.

Anyway, gotta book in soon. Hope to get back in touch with you guys again! Really miss you guys when I'm stucked inside. =(

No comments: