Thursday, October 01, 2009

BukitTimahBikeTrail - Conquered.

Gone bukit timah to hike...erm...bike! =)

Oomagawd! Really an extraordinary experience to ride there. So much an experience whereby after conquering that trail, I thought no other tracks can pose any threat to my bike and I anymore. It's that bad.

Cycling down the slope, steep slope, was as if taking a ride on the pirate ship in Gold Coast Theme Park without any safety mechanism on. Yea, we didn't have helmet or any other safety gears on. Lucky we made it out alive. Was quite thankful to Brian for choosing the "visitor's centre" direction as soon as he saw it.

Piece of advice. Don't push your luck. Bring at least a helmet if you're ever going to cycle there.

Outpost! It's well-named.
Our blue horses.
Indeed another wonderful outing before army.

okok, I can feel the hate of me mentioning about army here and there rising. Really sorry about it. I just can't accept the fact it's coming so soon? =( Sigh...

*if only I can lay like this with outpost on the field whole day long...*

No comments: